Friday, October 17, 2008

No More Money

I have to share this experience with you all. It was just the icing on the cake! When I went to the doctor on Wednesday he told me I need to make sure and have my boss check the payroll and any other important things that I usually do because my mind won't be functioning right. So yada yada I go on and he says you should have Troy take your credit and debit cards away too, yada yada. So today Troy and I were going to run to the mall to get a TV wall mount, instead of putting the TV on a bucket for the winter because it is usually is in front of the fire place. We decide to go into Ruby Tuesdays to have their salad bar because it is sooo good. So we sit down and I look at the menu and see this WHOPPING deal of the day. It's an appetizer, all you can eat salad bar, and any two entrees off the specialty menu for a low price of $15.99. So it's a two for one special. So I kind of show Troy it and he says sounds good to me and we order. I order the shrimp and talapia and he orders some other talapia and we are eating away. We just went in for salad and possibly soup but this great deal we just couldn't pass up. We didn't even touch our entrees we were so full so we boxed them up and here comes the check. It was something like $40 and something cents. We freaked out and then I grab the menu and realize what the small gray print says, $15.99 per person. Needless to say I have now been banned from making decisions and all debit and credit cards taken away!! Whoops!

3 comments:

girltrapped said...

Come on Kodi, no way can you blame that on your condition. Haven't you hear the saying, "if it sounds too good to be true it probably is?" I'm hiding my debit card from you too!

Traci said...

Don't let Mark read this....he may take my cards away too. I've done things like this and I still have my thyroid!

brinkworth bunch said...

Lunch and dinner for a familt of six all for 40 and change, not so bad.