Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Picture Day



Just a fun picture at Sears. I am slowly learning this blogging. Kai is not at all into blogging as I would like her to be. I feed her M&M's everytime she comes around to disrupt me but they don't hold her off long enough. I wish there was an herb out there I could feed her that made her like to like movies or something! I mean if it keeps on taking me three hours to figure out how to post something she is going to turn into an M&M. Anyways I think this blogging has just set us financially backwards. It was necessary to get Verizon higher speed, not high speed, internet, take family photos at Sears, and now I can't even get house work done so a maid might be next on the agenda. So here are some of our pictures from Sears. The most of them we got developed in Sepia but these are the originals.

8 comments:

Traci said...

Wow! New portraits from
Sears, even! I love them....you all look great! Kodi, you work fast...new internet...net family pic's...what next? I think you've got the hang of it now.....you'll be one of thoseblogger babes that has to change the time you post a picture because if you left it alone it would read 2:00 a.m or something...ha ha! nice blog!

Lynna said...

I know what you mean about learning!! I still haven't figured out how to change my background!! It takes forever, and Riley isn't thrilled about it either. I usually wait till the kids go to bed, and then wonder if this is really a good use of my time. I love to keep in touch with family though!!

Thanks!!

Kellogg Krew said...

Hey there Kodi!! Cute Blog!! I feel your pain...Boe and Levi would like me to be doing something else too!! This is really great to have a connection to all of you! Awesome fair Taya!

Kristen said...

Those are the cutest dang things I've ever seen.

Kristen said...

These pictures make me smile so big. Good thing I'm all by myself right now.

Tamra and Jim said...

Hey Kodi! Welcome to the world of blogging, although I had to find out about yours from Kristen. What's up with that? I will add yours as a link on mine. Cute pictures. Taya looked so cute at the fair. amazing she is old enough to do that already!

Kodi Mortensen said...

Ya Tamara when I learn how to add you to be my friend I will put you up there!! We still live I guess out on the prarie so can't have high speed internet nor do I have that patience to learn what to do!

Kodi Mortensen said...

Oh and Kristen I can see you smiling at those pictures just as I can easily imagine what you are like by yourself singing with your eighties karaoke microphone!