Monday, September 22, 2008

Diagnosed my sickness


It was a very long weekend around here and a busy one. On Friday I had set up some sessions for everyone to try out with a "footzoner". It turned out really good and I hope it was helpful. It is my new career, soon to be anyways. Anyways I stayed up really late and got up early Saturday morning and came home and drove straight to Prescott for Payce's football game and then came home that afternoon. I was on the phone with a friend from high school and she asked why I wasn't going horse riding with the rest of the family. Dumb question but since I am more willing to do those "real fun" things with the family I thought well I might as well go. So Troy saddles me a horse and we took off in the mountains. Sydnee was steering Payce and just to let you know you have to drag Payce to go also but he went. So she kept running him into tree branches and close encounters with trees and she would laugh so hard. I kept telling her to stop but you know how that goes!! As we were going up a steeper hill she ran him and herself right under a Juniper tree that couldn't have been a foot and a half taller than the pony. I saw it all happening. I can't believe they didn't fall off and get really hurt but they both were screaming crying and I would post the cuts on their backs but I would probably be getting a call from CPS if I did. Payce then bailed off and rode with Troy and Kai. Sydnee is a little dare devil. But anyways, I believe I was worn out from the weekend but when I flash back to what I really put myself through, the horse ride, I think that is why I am down sick now with the flu and cold stuff. It may be awhile before Payce and I go for a ride again. The others go every now and then and I love it because the house is quiet and Payce plays Legos. They saw and heard elk bugling. It was kind of eary because it was so close but they were excited.

No comments: